Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Valentines Doll Decision

  1. #11
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I thought I'd wake up this morning and know just what to do. No such luck. Tori wants me to get Kit and DH is leaning towards Jess. I told him he should decide and surprise me [img]wink.gif[/img] . I haven't taken Felicity out of the box because I don't want to become attached.

    How do I go about exchanging her? Will I end up paying shipping 3 times? or will they send me a shipping label?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin, I'd get the doll you really want, since DH seems to be fine with it. And I agree with Jenny, get a NEW doll from the store. I'd let DH decide to get you Jess, Kit or Addy, and let him call and order and you'll still get your Valentine's Day surprise!

    Gotta say, that was mighty sweet of him too!

    Laurie

  3. #13
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vew-tori:
    Well, I thought I'd wake up this morning and know just what to do. No such luck. Tori wants me to get Kit and DH is leaning towards Jess. I told him he should decide and surprise me [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your DH sounds like a really nice guy. What great gifts for both of you. If it were me, I would get Kit. We don't have her, but I love her era and think she is really cute. I personally wouldn't want 2 of the same dolls in the house because I think it is more fun to have them all be different. Let us know what he picks for you. Either way - Jess or Kit - you can't go wrong.
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member julliams's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a similar situation happen like this and I ended up keeping what my hubby bought me (MIB My Child doll). Unfortunately the doll and I have never bonded but I don't know if this is because she is still in her box (can't take her out as it would devalue her by a fifth!!)

    Hmmm - a tough one. A shame he listened to the sales lady. Guys are really swayed by sales people aren't they?

    Juliette

  5. #15
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    I think you ought to keep her. Sure, DH says he will not mind if you return her; what else is going to say? I bet that deep down he wants you to keep her, but also wants you to be happy.

    Keep her; that was so sweet of him to do that for you and DD. A gift like that with such thoughtfulness is a "keeper"

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I would keep her. It's more special to be given something as a suprise.... it puts more love into it.
    If somebody gets me something as a suprise, even if its something I might not have originally wanted, it always makes it special to me, and I keep it, and end up falling in love with it. I would never say anything about not having wanted it originally because that would mess up the magic of it and make the giver feel bad.
    But that's just me.
    Also that if someone gives me something that I may have wanted, and it's not the same way, it spoils it.
    I guess I am very thoughts behind it oriented. Maybe more so? I don't know.
    [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Juliette:

    Hmmm - a tough one. A shame he listened to the sales lady. Guys are really swayed by sales people aren't they?

    Juliette
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's the reason they have sales people is that most people get swayed by them.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •